Adobe Captivate is a powerful e-learning or e-learning tool that can simulate software for their multimedia tutorials. The projects of this program are SWFs that can be converted to AVI. The possibility of designing educational projects for a variety of mobile devices with a variety of features is also included in this software. The software was originally intended for the flashcamera to display the display and was released under the name of RoboDemo after expanding its activity and converting it to the e-learning software until the fifth edition; after being bought by Macromedia, a version of it was named Macromedia Captivate was released and eventually renamed Adobe after the acquisition of the company.
Features and Features of Adobe Captivate Software :
– Convenient user interface with fast and easy access
– Having different sources of slides, images, graphical forms, visual effects, animations and more.
– Supports common video formats for import into the project
– Responsive or reactive projects for different screen sizes (suitable for designs designed for mobile phones, tablets, etc.)
– Ability to use GPS positioning of mobile devices in projects
– Ability to shoot and shoot the screen in a variety of environments with appropriate settings
– Convert PowerPoint outputs to flash format
Adobe Captivate Tips :
– This version is installed and tested by Downloader.
– Crack provided, a major crack for many versions of most Adobe products.
– Version 9 is only available as 64-bit and is not installed on 32-bit Windows. Version 8 is the latest version available on 32-bit Windows.
Microsoft Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or 8.1
1GHz or faster Intel Pentium 4, Intel Centrino, Intel Xeon, or Intel Core Duo (or compatible) processor
(2GB of RAM minimum (4GB recommended
5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation – can not install on removable flash-based storage devices
Adobe Flash Player 10 or higher for viewing multimedia content
1024 × 768 display (1280 × 1024 recommended) with 16-bit video card