Offline Explorer is an offline browser that allows you to download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, HTTPS and FTP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing. RTSP, PNM and MMS streaming media downloads are also supported.
Using Offline Explorer, you can download an unlimited number of your favorite Web, FTP, HTTPS, MMS, PNM and RTSP sites for later offline viewing, editing or browsing.
Offline Explorer is the most sophisticated offline browser that also has many web development features to easily edit, view, browse or search your downloaded Web pages using its built-in browser.
One of its strengths is to allow you to select (include or exclude) individual servers, directories and files using keywords.
With its ability to download up to 500 files simultaneously, Offline Explorer Pro lets you quickly and easily move Internet data to your hard drive, where you can browse at your leisure much faster than when connected. And you can download during off-peak hours.
Offline Explorer Enterprise main features include:
- Very fast, easy and reliable file retrieval from the Web including FTP, HTTP, HTTPS, MMS, RTSP and NSV (SHOUTcast) sites
- Support of BitTorrent protocol and downloads
- HTTP, SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and User@Site Proxy support
- Download up to 500 files simultaneously
- Downloaded web sites may be viewed with your external browser or with our Internal Browser.
- Downloaded Web pages may be printed from the Internal Browser. It is also possible to print the whole site at once.
- Downloaded Web sites may be published on the Web or exported to any other directory
- Since Offline Explorer uses relative path translation, downloaded files can be easily relocated
- Supports Drag-and-Drop links from Browsers
- Monitors Clipboard for manual or automatic creation of new Projects
- Fully configurable user interface (including toolbar) with a handy New Project Wizard
- Will run in the background
- Provides support and extracts links from Java and VB Scripts, Java Classes, Cascading Style Sheets (.CSS), Macromedia Flash (.SWF), XML/XSL/DTD, Table Of Contents (.TOC), MPEG 3 Play List (.M3U), Authorware (.AAM), Acrobat (.PDF), RealMedia (.SMIL, .RAM, .RPM), VRML (.WRL, .WRZ), QuickTime video (.MOV), WAP pages and MS NetShow Channel (.NSC) files
- The only offline browser that fully supports all known XML technologies, including XSL and DTD files
- Supports use of MS IE cookies while downloading
- Multiple Project Templates make new Project creation simple
- Downloaded sites easily exported to another location in required format or added to a MS IE Cache, ZIP, searcheable HTML Help (CHM), MHT file or a compressed EXE viewer
- Built-in Backup/Restore projects
- Search through downloaded files for keywords in filenames or in HTML text
- Multiple Projects selection allows fast operations on the Projects tree
- Internal Dialer with ability to disconnect or shutdown computer automatically when download is complete
- Flexible URL Filters with powerful keyword support to fine tune your downloads
- Download speed control
- Downloads can be scheduled, sequenced or started from the command line
- Nested folders in Projects tree
- URL macros
- Multiple URLs in each Project
- Ability to keep old copies of loaded files
- Downloading queue manager
- Data Mining – post processing of downloaded Web site
- Other servers links levels feature
- Automatic Export of downloaded Projects
- Custom referrers, cookies and post requests
- Export downloaded sites to a plain directory with no subdirectories or upload by FTP
- Additional Project description window to supply multi-line comments