Oxygen XML Editor is a powerful XML editor for XML development and authoring solution, that supports all of the XML schema languages as well as XML catalogs. It is one of the best XML editor available in the market, designed to accommodate a large number of users, ranging from beginners to expert developers. Oxygen XML Editor is a multi-platform application that provides a variety of powerful tools for editing and publishing XML documents for all environments.
Oxygen XML Editor Full Version can work with most XML-based standards and technologies. It includes a large variety of sample projects and documents, ranging from basic tasks to advanced developer samples.
- Complete editing features with a user-friendly interface
- Complete XML editing solution (XML Author & Developer)
- Powerful connectivity that work with all XML databases
- Collaborate with team to contribute and modify content
- Comprehensive XML authoring and development tools
- Preset and configurable XML documents or templates
- Produce outputs in PDF, ePUB, HTML, and other formats
- Responsive, extensibility support and much more.
What’s new in Oxygen XML Editor 20:
- New collaboration and comparison features
- New search auto-completion (Web Help)
- New powerful CSS to PDF processing engine
- New productivity, efficiency and simplicity
- Other bug fixes and improvements
How to install and activate:
- Disconnect from internet (most important)
- Unpack and install the software (run setup)
- Do not launch yet, exit or kill if still running
- Copy Cracked file into the following directory
- “<- Default Installation Directory ->\Lib”
- Launch the software and register in offline
- Never let the program to go online, block!